Camp Royaneh is located in the majestic coastal redwoods near Cazadero, CA. In addition to operating six weeks of Boy Scout residence camp, two weeks of Webelos Adventure Camp, and one weekend of Family Vacation Camp, Royaneh is available for unit use throughout the year. There are 13 campsites with latrines, picnic tables, and piped water.
Camp Royaneh's many amenities include:
- An Archery Range
- A Rifle Range
- A Shotgun Range
- Hiking Trails
- A Swimming Pool
- COPE Course
- Mountain Man Area with black powder (summer camp program)
- The Diamond R Corral horsemanship program (summer camp program)
- Lighted amphitheater
- Shower House with Flush Toilets
- Kitchen and Dining Area
- Handicap Accessible Campsites
- 5 campsites with Villages, wooden, open air structures with bunk beds
If you would like to make a reservation at Camp Royaneh, please download and return the Short Term Reservation Form.
SFBAC Refund Policy applies.