Golden Gate : Home
DISTRICT RECOGNITION DINNER
SEPTEMBER 06, 2014
Please Note: All of the above forms are in PDF format. You may also use the PDF Reader to fill in the form on the computer. After filling out the form, you may email the form as an attachment, or you may mail it in. The forms must be in by no later than the 14th of August, so we may have time to select and process the awards.
September 13, 2014
SCOUTING AND SCHOOLS
PARTNERS IN STEM
DISTRICT ROUNDTABLE NIGHT
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
The monthly RT's are still at West Portal Lutheran Church, Parish Hall (Downstairs from main Church level), 200 Sloat Blvd.
Next Roundtable shall be the 19th of August
RESOURCE STEWARDSHIP SCOUT RANGER PROGRAM
- The 'Flag Planting Day' in May, and The 'Scouting for Food Drive' in November both qualify for community service hours that your Unit can register.
Adult Volunteer Advancement Program
- Please review all available award square knots to see if you or fellow adult leader in your Unit qualifies for a Square Knot.
- If you or a fellow leader qualify, download the form for the respected square knot award, fill out the information and submit to the District Advancement Chair.
- Qualification forms are available at, http://www.boyscouttrail.com/square-knots.asp
- Once you fill out the form, submit to the District Executive, Tom Kenney or the District Advancement Chair, George Yee.
- If you would like to hand deliver the form, please bring to the next Roundtable night on 3rd Tuesday., at West Portal Lutheran Church, 7:00PM.
- Our you may mail it to the Council Office:
- Please note: The calendar is dynamic, so you will have to return daily to view the latest updates to scheduled events or newly posted events.