Golden Gate : Home
DISTRICT ROUNDTABLE NIGHT
7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
The monthly RT's are still at West Portal Lutheran Church, Parish Hall (Downstairs from main Church level), 200 Sloat Blvd.
Next Roundtable is the 15th. of December
COME SEE THE NEW 2015 CUB SCOUT PROGRAM CHANGES
SCOUTING AND SCHOOLS
PARTNERS IN STEM
EXPLORATION STATION - HANDS ON SCIENCE EVENT
Public lecture by Dr. Richard Alley discussing technology, energy, the environment and our future.
Sunday, December 13th
Lecture: 12 PM
Exploration Station: 1PM - 5PM
747 Howard St
Gateway Ballroom 102
RESOURCE STEWARDSHIP SCOUT RANGER PROGRAM
- The 'Flag Planting Day' in May, and The 'Scouting for Food Drive' in November both qualify for community service hours that your Unit can register.
Adult Volunteer Advancement Program
- Please review all available award square knots to see if you or fellow adult leader in your Unit qualifies for a Square Knot.
- If you or a fellow leader qualify, download the form for the respected square knot award, fill out the information and submit to the District Advancement Chair.
- Qualification forms are available at, http://www.boyscouttrail.com/square-knots.asp
- Once you fill out the form, submit to the District Executive or the District Advancement Chair, Barry Dekovic.
- Barry's email is, email@example.com
- If you would like to hand deliver the form, please bring to the next Roundtable night on 3rd Tuesday., at West Portal Lutheran Church, 7:00PM.
- Our you may mail it to the Council Office: