Programs and Services
Click on the Links Below for more information on our programs
SFBAC Gift in Kind Campaign - Donate for Scouting Programs!
Our Camp and Program donation campaign is intended to help offset the cost of providing services by soliciting specific donations of program supplies, construction materials, food and janitorial supplies. We are looking for people to volunteer as workers. Click here for more information. or call Jason Lewis 510-577-9204
Good Turn For America
Good Turn for America is a national call to service by the Boy Scouts of America that will help provide adequate food and shelter and to develop good health habits in our nation. To address these issues, we are collaborating with some of the most respected service organizations working in each of these areas. These lead organizations, and thousands of other local groups, will work to provide volunteer opportunities for youth and adults to fight hunger, provide shelter, and teach the habits of healthy living. Good Turn - National Website
Scouting for Food is the largest community service food drive in the Bay Area involving Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Venturers, Sea Scouts, and Explorers. Help make the food drive more successful by:
- Identifying a unit coordinator.
- Getting a copy of the Unit Guide to Scouting for Food ( SFF ) and other information at your District Roundtable or from your district executive or the council service center.
- Going to your district's October Roundtable and sign up.
- Participating in the SFF Door Hanger Distribution Day
- Participating in Scouting for Food Collection Day
- Recording your community service hours: Scouting for Food is a service project. All units should report their hours served and participation through the BSA community service internet website at www.scouting.org/awards/journeytoexcellence
- Making it fun. Get your dens or patrols actively involved. Use this event as opportunity to let the public know about your unit. Leave a flyer with the door hanger. Take pictures and sent them and an article to your local news paper.
If you have any questions, contact your district coordinator, your district executive, or Jason Lewis at 510-577-9204