Merit Badge Sponsors
We want to invite you to become a Merit Badge Sponsor. The Boy Scouts of America offers over 122 Merit Badges that allow boys to explore a variety of subjects from Astronomy to Woodworking. Become a Sponsor and help preserve our community's BEST natural resource. Be recognized throughout the year in our Council's Newsletters, Annual Report and in other important ways.
By sponsoring the Merit Badge of your choice you will be helping the young people of our Council be preapred to make the ethical and moral choices written in the Scout Oath and Law. You will be reaching at-risk-youth. You will be providing Camperships to youth who come from difficult financial circumstances.
The San Francisco Bay Area Council services Alameda County and the City of San Francisco. The Council customer base has over 19,000 youth who are active in diverse activites in the Bay Area.
Merit Badge Sponsorship
Partner Sponsor Level - $2500
- Exclusive Sponsor of one Merit Badge for a Calendar Year
- Name included in the San Francisco Bay Area Council Annual Report
- Banner and one table recognition at the annual Council Dinner
- Logo and Name recognition on the Council Website
- Recognition at Council events
- 1/4 page full color ad or logo in the Quarterly Council Newsletter
- Banner rescognition at 2 Boy Scout Summer Camp dining halls
For more information on becoming a Merit Badge Sponsor please contact:
Scott Evans, Development Director at (510) 577-9254 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We proudly recognize the following Merit Badge Sponsors for their generous support: