Validating your Training
- Go to my.scouting.org
- Log into your account
- If you do not have an account yet, please follow the instructions on the screen to create one.
- Once logged in select the navigation drop-down in the upper left hand corner, to start it should say "HOME"
- Select "My Dashboard"
- You will end up at "My Profile" Please take the time to check your information
- In the bottom left hand corner of this page, you can see what positions you are registered as, and if you are trained for them!
- Click on the words "My Profile" just below the navigation menu in the top left corner and select "My Training"
- Here you can find all of your trainings that have been reported to National's database
Please give course instructors one week after the completion of your training, to update records. As these individuals are volunteers just like you!
If you have training missing from your records
If your training record is not accurate here are a few options to help correct it:
- Contact a member of your unit's Key 3 (Unit leader [Cubmaster, Scoutmaster, crew or team Advisor], the unit?s committee chair, and the chartered organization representative) as they have access through my.scouting.org to update training records.
- Contact your district's training chairman - Contact Information Here
- Fill out the form below, it will be sent to a representative of your district you update your record